Simple to join. Any Week.
1. You must have a measurable goal.
2. You must place a photo or video on your blog each weekend and give us the scoop on how you did.
3. You must link back here so that the readers of your blog get to see how the rest of us are failing or succeeding.
4. You fill out the linky thing below and then people can get to your blog from my front page and we can cheer each other on.
THIS LINK EXPLAINS WITH GREAT DETAIL HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!! READ IT NOW!!!
So here we sit.
4 Weeks in.
The first week we had 72 of you guys saying…YES!!! I am going to get healthy and lose that MuffinTop!!!
Let’s see how many people fill are here at week 4.
I’m thinking by Tuesday this widget will have 40ish people in it.
But SUPRISE ME!!! You can do it. Trust me.
So this week was a great week for me.
I have 2 goals.
1. Run a marathon in 18 weeks.
2. Weigh in at 175
See below how I am doing…
My runs are displayed below.
[RSS I think you have to come to the site to see it]
Yea. You are not seeing things.
9 MILES this morning.
And it was tough.
Randy and Spence would be proud.
Some people have been asking me what marathon training program I am using.
I’m using Hal Higdon’s Novice One program.
It is a great program and I have been really pleased with it so far.
Remember. 5 weeks ago, I had not run more than 2 miles only like 3 times in the past 15 years.
I was sucking wind and barfing on my runs.
And now I’m a champ in short shorts…
OK people. Go back to that week one link and encourage everyone not to fall off the wagon.