Sunday nights feel so fresh. After a day of non stop “churching” it is nice to come home and plop down and veg to a bit of Sports Center. I honestly played guitar for at least 5 hours today. We are getting ready for the Experience Jesus Campus Crusade Christmas Conference. So we are working out all the sets. From 2-3:30 we rehearsed guitars and keys. Then from 4-6 we rehearsed drums and bass. Then from 6:15-6:45 we rehearsed for evening set. Then played from 7-7:30. That does not count the morning sets. So when I get home tonight I just want to chill. I did what I normally do. Plop down in the corner of my sofa and close my eyes. But only for a moment. Tomorrow is trash day and the trash still had to be taken out….Hold on…
I just read what I have typed so far and this really sucks. But instead of doing what I normally do and deleting it and starting over I am just going to make you suffer through the randomness that is in my head tonight.
1. I wish I had more hair.
2. I can’t believe that there is a Restless Leg Syndrome infomercial
3. Why do I pull my boxers up past my belly button every night when I get in bed?
4. I held grudges for about 45 seconds at people who did not buy my new CD today.
5. I wish I did not have a “preacher neck”
6. I really don’t want to wake up and take Sohaila to preschool tomorrow.
7. Sometimes I feel like smoking. Tonight is one of those nights.
8. If I smoked I would be addicted in about 1 day.
9. I have an addictive personality.
10. I am addicted to blogging.
There you go.
I’ll stop now.