OK ragamuffins. I’ve gotton tons of emails asking how to insert a pic in a blog with a link attached. Here goes.
Every blogging site or tool should have a HTML editing view of your posts. Make sure you can use HTML code, which I promise you can, and insert this within your post somewhere while in HTML editing mode…
Now for inserting this into your sidebar. On blogger.com, you are on your own. Just find in the HTML code where all your links are and paste it above or below those. But if you have links in your sidebar on blogger.com then you probably won’t have any problem pasting this code because you already know how. Paste the same code…
In Typepad it is a bit trickier.
1. Create a new “typelist”
2. Make it a “link” typelist
3. Name it Ragamuffin Soul Adoption Fund
4. It will ask you if you would like to add it to your site…YES
5. Now add a new item to that list. PASTOE THE CODE INTO THE NOTES SECTION and click save. No Title, URL, JUST NOTES
6. Here is the kicker. You MUST Click on the “Configure” tab in your link managing section. The tab right next to “Manage”
7. Under option #2…advanced configuration…Click “Display Notes As TOOLTIP
8. Save Changes. Blam your done.
Now go to your design settings on that blog and place that link list somewhere where peeps will see it.
Email me if you have any questions.
I would have a copy paste code but the code is not showing up correctly on my post. It is italicizing and doubling all the quotation marks. It’s also screwing up my sidebars.