I have never been to Haiti.
But when I was in Uganda with Compassion International I saw the hearts and process of this ministry and can say beyond measure that it is the most amazing ministry for the downtrodden I have been around.
They have a way you can help.
1. Pray for the staff and children.
* $35 helps provide a relief pack filled with enough food and water to sustain a family for one week.
* $70 gift helps care for their needs for two weeks.
* $105 helps provide relief packs filled with enough food and water to sustain two families for two weeks.
* $210 gift helps care for two families’ needs.
* $525 provides relief packs filled with enough food and water to sustain 10 families for two weeks.
* $1,050 gift cares for 10 families’ needs.
* $1,500 helps rebuild a home.
* $2,100 supplies 20 families with the basics for three weeks.