1. Don’t have a reserved parking space until you are old enough that you can’t walk.
2. Stay out of your little green room/private dressing room as much as possible.
3. Have coffee/breakfast/lunch once a week with a pastor of a church WAY smaller than yours.
4. If you receive double honor, make sure you give out quadruple honor.
5. Treat applause like a shot of whiskey. After you take a shot… don’t tweet, text anyone, or believe you are as attractive as the shot makes you feel.
It’s better that way…